Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · January 28, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Atmore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Atmore Community Hospital is a 49-bed facility with all private rooms.
- Located just north of the Alabama/Florida state line, close to the beaches of Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Perdido Key and Pensacola Beach, Atmore has a population of around 10,000 and is less than an hour drive from Mobile and Pensacola.
- Independent Contractor status.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- We are seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Atmore, AL.
- The annual Emergency Department volume is 12,000.
- Atmore Community Hospital is currently affiliated with Infirmary Health since possible care.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Area activities include a The Wind Creek Casino & Hotel with Spa which currently holds a 4 Diamond Award from AAA and a nearby, The Perdido Vineyard, an Alabama winery.
- Serving Escambia and Monroe counties in Alabama, as well as Escambia County, Florida, Atmore Community Hospital offers a wide range of services for rural residents who otherwise would have to travel far from home.
- Physician Benefits.
- There are two wilderness areas for camping, hiking, boating camping and fishing.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Envision Physician Services