Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · May 20, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 20% admissions rate.
- It's a vibe all its own.
- With a total of 413 beds, our hospitals feature 24-hour emergency rooms, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, and diagnostic services.
- 17-bed ED.
- To join our prestigious practice at Coliseum Medical Center.
- For all of this (and so much more!
- Some people say there's something in the water in Macon that ignites the creative spark in people.
- You can even kayak it if you're feeling adventurous.
- Time Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Hrs physician coverage (6a-6p, 7:30a-7:30p, 2p-2a, 8p-8a).
- Each day, we are challenged with providing our patients and their families state-of-the-art services while demonstrating that we are caring and committed healthcare professionals.
- ED Ultrasound and GlideScope (avail - shared with ICU).
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Georgia.
- We also have Lake Tobesofkee where you can play in the sand, boat, or picnic.
- Live in a mid-size city, yet access the Atlanta airport in an hour!
- Additionally, the Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues.
- 30-bed ICU.
- 57,000 annual volume.
- 310-bed facility.
- Direct interstate access to International Airport without the hassle of Atlanta traffic!
- ORS, NS, OPH, CD (2 cath labs).
- Qualified candidates must be BC Emergency Medicine Physicians (Abem or Aobem).
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full.
- 5 Peds ED beds.
- Scribe service available.
- Conveniently located only 80 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Macon, Georgia has a rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives". Only in Macon can you hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,ory Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n' Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture.
- ED physicians don't respond to codes (Hosp and CCM physicians handle).
- Chest Pain and Stroke Center (tele-stroke).
- Located in Macon, Georgia.
- Radiology with 24-hr reads (CT, MRI, X-Ray, United States).
- Walk or bike at the Amerson River Park on the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail.
- Specialty Services:.
- Hospitalist (2 groups).
- This is an independent contractor status.
- There are lots of reasons to move to Macon!
- 36 hrs APP coverage (8a-8p, 11a-11p, 8p-8a).
- It's more than a place on a map.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago