Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · March 26, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Walk or bike at the Amerson River Park on the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail.
- Live in a mid-size city, yet access the Atlanta airport in an hour!
- You can even kayak it if you're feeling adventurous.
- It's a vibe all its own.
- 5 Peds ED beds.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Georgia.
- ED physicians don't respond to codes (Hosp and CCM physicians handle).
- With a total of 413 beds, our hospitals feature 24-hour emergency rooms, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, and diagnostic services.
- For all of this (and so much more!
- Radiology with 24-hr reads (CT, MRI, X-Ray, United States).
- 57,000 annual volume.
- 30-bed ICU.
- It's more than a place on a map.
- Hrs physician coverage (6a-6p, 7:30a-7:30p, 2p-2a, 8p-8a).
- ORS, NS, OPH, CD (2 cath labs).
- Located in Macon, Georgia.
- Time Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Some people say there's something in the water in Macon that ignites the creative spark in people.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full.
- Direct interstate access to International Airport without the hassle of Atlanta traffic!
- Scribe service available.
- Chest Pain and Stroke Center (tele-stroke).
- To join our prestigious practice at Coliseum Medical Center.
- 20% admissions rate.
- 17-bed ED.
- 310-bed facility.
- Hospitalist (2 groups).
- 36 hrs APP coverage (8a-8p, 11a-11p, 8p-8a).
- Conveniently located only 80 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Macon, Georgia has a rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives". Only in Macon can you hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,ory Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n' Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture.
- This is an independent contractor status.
- ED Ultrasound and GlideScope (avail - shared with ICU).
- There are lots of reasons to move to Macon!
- We also have Lake Tobesofkee where you can play in the sand, boat, or picnic.
- Additionally, the Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues.
- Qualified candidates must be BC Emergency Medicine Physicians (Abem or Aobem).
- Each day, we are challenged with providing our patients and their families state-of-the-art services while demonstrating that we are caring and committed healthcare professionals.
- Specialty Services:.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago