Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · January 28, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waycross) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy southern hospitality at its finest!
- 50,000 annual patient visits.
- 21 beds (completely automated) / 4 bed fast-track.
- This city offers affordable housing options and a low cost of living, great weather / climate, diverse cultures, outstanding schools -- both private and public as well as multiple colleges in the area.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians needed in Waycross, GA.
- Memorial Satilla Health is a 231-bed, full service, acute care medical facility that has been providing high quality medical care to the greater Waycross community and southeast Georgia region for more than 60 years.
- Hrs physician + 36 hrs mlp coverage.
- Employee status with Benefits (full-time status).
- Our team of over 1,000 employees and more than aff work hard every day to combine safe, quality medical care and advanced technology with compassion and understanding.
- Waycross, GA is located in Southern GA and is about an hour and half drive to Jacksonville, FL and a 2 hour drive to Savannah, GA.
- In conjunction with Envision Healthcare, HCA Memorial Satilla Health in Waycross, GA seeks additional Emergency Medicine physicians.
- Located here is the North entrance to the Okefenokee Swamp (a 450,000 acre National Wildlife Refuge) with an ecosystem found nowhere else in the world!
- Incoming physicians will be employed through Envision Physician Services and based at Memorial Satilla.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Waycross, GA.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice & or Internal Medicine.
- Envision offers competitive compensation including several benefit options.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago