Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · May 20, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Night Shift.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The Beltline is another fun way to spend your free days while in Atlanta.
- Atlanta is home of the Braves and the heat!
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Dates Needed: April - Ongoing.
- Case Load/PPD: 40,000-65,000.
- An emergency department is seeking board certified physicians for locum tenens coverage.
- 9 hour shifts, varying times-Days, nights, and weekends available-Provider may be asked to work at 2 hospitals in Atlanta, GA-Almost all support specialties available for consult, including:- Neuro- Cardio- OB/Gyn- Ortho-Provider must be board certified or board eligible within 5 years of residency-Must be comfortable performing procedures-Non-trauma hospital-Multiple physicians per shift- typically double or triple (sometimes quad) coverage depending on site-Support staff: lab, radiology, MAs, RNs.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Don't miss out on the Battery when you come into town.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-115230-MD-GA.
- Ponce City Market is a one-stop-shop for all things food, drink, and shopping.
- Assignment Type: ER.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago