Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · May 30, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Dates Needed: April - Ongoing.
- Atlanta is home of the Braves and the heat!
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The Beltline is another fun way to spend your free days while in Atlanta.
- Don't miss out on the Battery when you come into town.
- Government: No.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Case Load/PPD: 40,000-65,000.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Reference ID: ORD-115230-MD-GA.
- 9 hour shifts, varying times-Days, nights, and weekends available-Provider may be asked to work at 2 hospitals in Atlanta, GA-Almost all support specialties available for consult, including:- Neuro- Cardio- OB/Gyn- Ortho-Provider must be board certified or board eligible within 5 years of residency-Must be comfortable performing procedures-Non-trauma hospital-Multiple physicians per shift- typically double or triple (sometimes quad) coverage depending on site-Support staff: lab, radiology, MAs, RNs.
- An emergency department is seeking board certified physicians for locum tenens coverage.
- Night Shift.
- Ponce City Market is a one-stop-shop for all things food, drink, and shopping.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 20.