Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · May 20, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Support Staff: N/A.
- 15-bed ED-Varied shifts- day/nights-7 shifts per month-Fast Track service to treat minor illnesses and a Helipad for air ambulances-36,000 annual patient visits.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Night Shift.
- Case Load/PPD: 35,000 annually.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Reference ID: ORD-114993-MD-TN.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- The facility is located in Hendersonville, TN.
- Government: No.
- A 110-bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs is seeking an emergency medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago