Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · May 30, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Reference ID: ORD-114993-MD-TN.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- 15-bed ED-Varied shifts- day/nights-7 shifts per month-Fast Track service to treat minor illnesses and a Helipad for air ambulances-36,000 annual patient visits.
- Government: No.
- A 110-bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs is seeking an emergency medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- The facility is located in Hendersonville, TN.
- Support Staff: N/A.
- Night Shift.
- Case Load/PPD: 35,000 annually.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 20.