Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · May 20, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facilities are located in Tennessee.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- APP Hours of Coverage/Day: 20-24.
- Doctor Hours of Coverage/Day: 24.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Support Staff: 24 hours of MD coverage and 1-2 APP shifts each day.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Can credential to work at both EDs if desired-Single MD coverage with APP support-Annual volumes of 21,000 and 29,000-12 hour shifts: 7a-7p, 7p-7a-There are 20-30 shifts per month available-BC/BE in EM, FM, IM required-Will license for this opportunity-EMR = Epic-Travel, lodging, and malpractice will be covered.
- Case Load/PPD: 21,000 and 29,000 annual volumes.
- Dates Needed: July 1 - ongoing.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Night Shift.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Reference ID: ORD-118090-MD-TN.
- Two emergency departments are in need of emergency medicine physician locum tenens coverage.
- Government: No.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago