Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · December 6, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brewton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A quaint downtown, where historic homes and beautiful oak trees line the streets.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in Brewton, Alabama!
- Current Acls and Pals certifications.
- Quality is.
- Of D.W. McMillan Memorial Hospital has.
- Possess a current, unrestricted Alabama medical license, DEA, and Alabama.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Integrity is never compromised.
- The city has.
- Montgomery Alabama, Mobile Alabama, and Pensacola Florida.
- W. McMillan also supports a.
- The city of Brewton, located in extreme South Central Alabama just north of the Florida panhandle,.
- Eight bed intensive care unit.
- The comfort and safety of small-town life.
- The Emergency Services Department at D.W. McMillan is committed to providing quality individualized health care services to all ages while treating everyone with respect and compassion.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Brewton has easy access to some of the most beautiful retreats in the country, located just an hour north of beautiful beaches on the Gulf of Mexico.
- City offers quality education, recreational facilities, and seasonal family events along.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time, Part-Time, or PRN Emergency.
- The guiding principle of D.W. McMillan is continuous improvement.
- Is conveniently located within 100 miles of three major southern cities.
- A triage room, a two-bed trauma room, a cardiac trauma room, and a decontamination room.
- The hospital expansion includes a centralized registration and new waiting areas for most all outpatient and emergency services.
- The hospital's facilities include a 7,500 sq ft 24 hr Emergency Department,.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Controlled Substances.
- A skilled nursing staff and unit secretaries that work to meet the needs of any individual in an emergency situation.
- Has the conveniences of big city living with all.
- Excellent antique shops blend an atmosphere of "old" and "new" lending Brewton its charm and attraction.
- Five exam rooms,.
- 13,000 Volume Annual Emergency Department visits.
- The Emergency Services Department.
- The number one objective.
- General medical, surgical and pediatric services.
- Been recognized in Norman Crampton's book "The 100 Best Small Towns in America" twice.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- 12 or 24-hour shifts.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine Physician specialties considered.
- And a woman & infants (OB) unit.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services