Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · September 27, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bremen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
- Located in Bremen, GA, Higgins General Hospital became affiliated with Tanner Health System in 1998.
- Cancer Center,.
- Or PRN ED Physician needed for Higgins General Hospital!
- The 25-bed critical access hospital offers its community inpatient as well as outpatient medical services including a 24-hour Emergency Department, same-day surgery, lithotripsy, and a wide range of outpatient services.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Full-Time, Part-Time.
- Diagnostic imaging services and more.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Tanner Heart and Vascular Center,.
- OR Board Certified in Primary Care with 3 yrs ED experience.
- As part of Tanner Health System, patients at Higgins General Hospital have access to a medical staff of more than 250 physicians representing 35 specialties, as well as critical care services, the.
- OR Board Certified in Primary Care with Emergency Medicine Fellowship.
- Nestled in the gently rolling hills of West Georgia, Bremen is a place like no other.
- Roy Richards, Sr.
- No hospitalist duties.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- 12hrs APP coverage 7 days/wk.
- Epic EMR.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Current Acls, Atls, Pals.
- Current unrestricted Georgia medical license and.
- With a downtown marked by industrial heritage, a location that is convenient to southern backwoods charm, as well as metropolitan culture, superior educational opportunities, first-rate churches, and health services within minutes of home, Bremen is a traditional community that values long-term progress.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services