Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · March 26, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wedowee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Industry-leading programs and services.
- Acls, Atls, and Pals Required (waived for BC/EM).
- Medium/High Acuity in ED.
- Two 12 hour ED Physician Shifts daily w/ APP coverage.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN ED Physician Opportunities at Tanner Medical Center in Wedowee, Alabama!
- EMR: Epic.
- ED Experience required - BE/BC in EM/IM/FM.
- Current, unrestricted Alabama medical license and DEA.
- Flexible, Single-Point-of-Contact Scheduling.
- Inpatient- Low volume/Low acuity- Staffed by Nurse Practitioner.
- ED volume of 12,000.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services