Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · September 27, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Alabama) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty: Emergency Medicine (Abem).
- General Surgery.
- 24/7 radiology coverage and reads.
- Interventional Neurology.
- September and ongoing until summer 2024.
- One of only three Comprehensive Stroke Centers in the state with a dedicated lab for Neuroendovascular procedures.
- Abem, no IM or FP providers.
- Frequently with ophthalmology and vascular coverage.
- Interventional Cardiology/Stemi.
- Independent fast track staffed with APP's.
- Interventional Radiology.
- Infectious Disease.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.